What is the difference between Desi cow ghee and A2 Gir cow ghee?
Ghee is a delicious and nourishing food additive that gives our meals flavor, especially when spread on rotis or rice. Due to its status as a superfood, a large number of brands now sell various varieties of ghee in the market. A normal person may find it difficult to select the best option because there are so many available, especially considering the influence of advertising.
Gir cow ghee:
- Gir cow ghee is purely made from the milk of Gir cows, an indigenous breed, typically found in the Gir hills in the State of Gujarat.
- A distinct vein can be seen in their hump, known as Surya Ketu Nadi. This vein has the capacity to absorb energy from the sun, which is then exhibited in the milk- making it far more superior than the rest.
- To obtain 1 litre of Gir cow A2 ghee, 25-26 litres of Gir Cow milk is required. Traditional churning process consumes time but the product is superior and hence a bit expensive.
Desi cow ghee-
- Desi cow ghee is prepared from the A2 milk of multiple Indian cow breeds. This ghee is considered as Sattvic food in Ayurveda.
- Its authenticity has the ability to ramp up our body functions, including immunity.
In conclusion, both of these alternatives are healthy and safe.
If you are someone who wants to get the best of the vital elements of nutrition, opt for A2 Gir cow ghee.
Q-2 What are some interesting uses of Nativ Farms A2 Gir Cow Ghee?
Nativ Farms A2 Gir Cow Bilona Ghee is a versatile superfood that has many nutritional benefits.
1. Skincare: Our A2 Gir Cow Bilona Ghee is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, making it an excellent moisturizer for the skin when consumed regularly.
2. Haircare: Our A2 Gir Cow Bilona Ghee is effective in treating dandruff and scalp irritation
3. Ayurvedic Medicine: Our A2 Gir Cow Bilona Ghee is effective on ailments, including digestive issues and inflammation.